Learn why Office Pride commercial cleaning franchise is a worthy business
What makes a franchise buyer choose one company over another? Certainly, there are common themes entrepreneurs seek, like profitability and a solid reputation, but most also are looking for that something extra: the right fit. That, of course, raises the question: How do you know if a franchise company is right for you? At Office Pride commercial cleaning franchise, we know that determining whether we’re a fit for one another is as much your decision as it is ours. Here are five factors we think you should consider when you’re making that decision:
1. Corporate culture. Your spiritual life is important to you. Your business success is important to both of us. At Office Pride, you can combine the two for successful growth in both areas. Office Pride’s Mission is to “honor and glorify God by building mutually beneficial relationships with customers, employees, vendors and franchisees and fulfilling our promise of providing top quality janitorial services through men and women committed to honesty, integrity and hard work.” We are a commercial cleaning franchise that’s committed to operating our business based on Biblical principles. Our franchisees find opportunities to help their employees, not only by providing them with part-time jobs and helping them reach financial goals, but by ministering to them and providing guidance.
2. Scalability. With virtually no overhead, your desire to grow your business will never be impeded by expenses like office rental space, utilities and build-outs. A laptop, a cell phone and some desk space inside your home are essentially all you need for the base to grow your own thriving commercial cleaning franchise with Office Pride. There’s no limit on how many accounts you can add; you simply hire part-time help as needed and add a full-time manager when you’ve grown large enough.
3. Economic stability. Some B2B models can be tricky. If the particular business sector you’re catering to takes a nosedive due to outside economic forces, then the very life of your business is at stake. Because Office Pride services businesses of every stripe, we’re very flexible. Even in the most challenging economic times, businesses still need someone to empty the trash and clean the bathrooms.
4. Growth potential. The commercial cleaning industry is a $78 billion industry, and office occupancy is on the rise. If you look down any main street in America, you’ll see a variety of businesses – and every one of them is a potential client. Office Pride will teach you how to pursue those accounts.
5. Great cleaning systems. Office Pride was launched in 1992, and that’s given us a lot of time to perfect our systems. We have a color-coded mopping and cleaning system that insures the products used to sanitize your bathrooms don’t end up cleaning your break rooms. Our franchisees train their employees on each specific customer’s requirements. This attention to detail makes customers happy, and happy customers are our best referral source for more customers.
Learn more about becoming an Office Pride franchise owner
Office Pride’s commitment to Christian principles and our 21-plus years of business savvy have helped us build a profitable franchise company with more than 115 franchisees across the country. We are expanding our reach even farther across the U.S. and Canada. In the $78 billion commercial cleaning industry, there’s still plenty of room to grow.
Would you like to learn more about Office Pride franchising opportunities? Take a look at our website’s research pages, fill out the form at right to download our free franchise report or call us at 317-738-9280. We’d love to start a conversation!